Join us for an orientation meeting at Sports Basement in Sunnyvale.
The Commute is a challenging 52-mile, 24-hour walk up the peninsula. When you join us at this meeting you'll learn some useful information about how to prepare for an endurance event such as:
- What to look out for when choosing clothing and shoes
- How to stay hydrated and well nourished
- Tips on stretching and training
- What you should carry with you
- AND MORE (there's always more!)
We’ll laugh, we’ll learn, and we won’t cry because nothing sad will happen. As an added bonus the fine folks at Sports Basement will be providing snacks. Score!
We would like to have a rough idea of how many people will be making it out to the Orientation Meeting. Please fill out the RSVP form below. Feel free to bring as many guests as you like!